Back in January, Air Canada announced the news of their Aeroplan® acquisition, to get them one step closer to launching a more rewarding loyalty program
Back in January, Air Canada announced the news of their Aeroplan® acquisition, to get them one step closer to launching a more rewarding loyalty program for customers. This starts now, with the following improvements:
Go where you want – for fewer Miles
With the introduction of exclusive Market Fare Flight Reward promotions to the most popular destinations. For example, Florida, certain destinations in the Southwest U.S., and Hawaii are all on sale right now. Keep an eye out for many more promotions like this one.
A better deal on Market Fare Flight Rewards
Redeem Market Fare Flight Rewards for 15% fewer Miles on average. On North American routes, they've also increased by 45% the number of "Great Deals" (bookings requiring fewer Miles for Market Fare than for Fixed Mileage).
More Air Canada Gift Cards, for less
Redeem Air Canada gift cards for 25% fewer Miles than before. Air Canada Vacations® gift cards are a better deal now, too. And for Air Canada Vacation packages, you can now use $100 to $5,000 worth of Miles to pay for your package.
Still the best value on Air Canada
Aeroplan has the lowest fixed fare redemption options among Canadian loyalty travel programs, with only 7,500 Miles needed for a one-way, short haul flight with no advance purchase or round trip required.
Stay tuned for more surprises as Aeroplan celebrates its 35th anniversary this year and move closer to launching a more rewarding program in 2020.
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations now in force
- Canada issues travel advisory for Hong Kong
- Air Canada announces first two New Routes to be operated with game changing Airbus A220-300
- NEW! Seasonal flights to New Zealand
- "Smart bags" onboard Air Canada flights
- Air Canada enhanced check-in process
- ADM Aéroports de Montréal unveils new brand platform
- WestJet - Buy Business, get Gold
- Air Canada Introduces Maple Leaf Lounge Express
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft