WestJet's released its 2019 summer schedule, adding more than 40 flights from major Canadian cities as well as new routes to Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas..
WestJet's released its 2019 summer schedule, adding more than 40 flights from major Canadian cities as well as new routes to Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas.
As part of WestJet's 2019 summer schedule, the new non-stop daily service between Calgary International Airport (YYC) and Portland International Airport (PDX), along with twice-weekly service to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) will begin April 29 and May 2 respectively. Additionally, WestJet also announced a new three times weekly route between Edmonton International Airport (YEG) and St. John's (YYT) starting July 2.
Domestic flights on WestJet's state-of-the-art 787 Dreamliner begin February 20, 2019, with service between Calgary and Toronto.
Business class benefits include:
• Priority check-in, boarding and baggage
• Domestic lounge access in Calgary and Toronto
• Private pods with direct aisle access
• Advanced on-board entertainment
• Dedicated on-board service with amenities like hot towels, restaurant-style dining, a selection of wines and more
With the biggest window size of any aircraft, a quiet air conditioner, reduced vibrations and a more humid cabin you will arrive refreshed and with reduced jet lag.
Here are the schedule details for WestJet's domestic 787 service:
Starting February 20, 2019
WS 0655 Toronto Calgary Daily 9:00 a.m.
WS 0670 Calgary Toronto Daily 1:30 p.m.
Starting April 8, 2019
WS 0662 Calgary Toronto Daily 10:00 a.m.
WS 0669 Toronto Calgary Daily 7:00 p.m.
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Anchorage, Ak, United States
- Andalusia, Spain
- Argyle, Ns, Canada
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Austin, Tx, United States
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Boca Grande, Fl, United States
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Boston, Ma, United States