As a business traveller, you know the importance of exchanging business cards when you're on the road. But you also know how easy it is to lose someone's card and not have that important contact info when you need it.
As a business traveller, you know the importance of exchanging business cards when you're on the road. But you also know how easy it is to lose someone's card and not have that important contact info when you need it. You remember sticking it in your pocket or briefcase but when you go looking for it, you can't find it.
Now there's an app that will help keep your cards organized. CamCard allows you to:
- Capture business cards by scanning them to your phone, thus storing all the contact information quickly and easily.
- Go paperless by exchanging electronic business cards securely.
- Manage all business cards by adding notes, setting reminders, organizing, tagging and sharing. You can even set it to notify you when your business contacts change jobs.
- Sync across all your devices.
The app can accurately read cards in 16 languages and is available as a free app on both the iTunes store and Google store. This free version of the app allows you to scan up to 200 cards. If you or your company wish to invest in the professional version, visit the Camcard site for more information.
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Anchorage, Ak, United States
- Andalusia, Spain
- Argyle, Ns, Canada
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Austin, Tx, United States
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Boca Grande, Fl, United States
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Boston, Ma, United States